Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Israel As A Nation Since 1948, IS NOT A Fulfillment Of Bible Prophecy: John F Walvoord Explains


A MUST READ TO ALL

Pre-eminent Theologian

John F Walvoord

States The Case
of
Ezekiel's
Dry Bones Prophecy.



In today's Neo-Progressive Christianity, it is not surprising to see many believing in the prophecy sound bites of many popular "Christian" books, films and TV specials.

Especially of interest are certain perceptions of Israel.

IF, you have this book, cross reference in the index the following: "Israel", "As A Nation", "Restoration" AND THEN READ those chapters.

After reading Walvoord's evidence, you may see things from a different angle.

I agree with Walvoord.

Johnny

Division Of The Dry Bones: The Restoration Of Israel pg. 185-186

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEO PROGRESSIVE CHRISTIANS:() LOL

HERB is loving this post Johnny.

Anonymous said...

My wife had his book and when I read it it was exactly what I've believed. I never heard of him and I guess todays Christianity doesn't like him. Thsnks.

scott said...

Very insightful, I dusted the book off my shelf, thanks for the reminder.
scott

Robbie said...

God has blessed Walvoord with so much wisdom. A great man of God.
Nice Find John Boy
Robbie

Anonymous said...

are you all sayin israel aint the fig tree?